ERIKS is an international industrial service provider, a multi-product specialist offering a wide range of high-quality mechanical engineering components and associated technical and logistics services. ERIKS currently has branches in 17 countries, with a strong position in Western Europe, the United States and a presence in South-east Asia. Their 7100 skilled people worldwide serve customers in their original equipment manufacturing and maintenance, repair and overhaul operations.
Founded in 1940, ERIKS has developed over the years into the leading-edge, innovative multi-product specialist and solutions provider to general industry. Experience, market know-how and state-of-the-art production facilities allow ERIKS to develop new, custom solutions and techniques that improve performance and create cost savings for their customers.
Over the last 80 years, ERIKS built up deep knowledge in the areas of Sealing & Polymer, Engineered Plastics, Flow Control, Industrial & Hydraulic hoses, Power Transmission, Conveying Systems and Tools, Maintenance & Safety. ERIKS wants to make their customers' industries work better. To realize this, they believe that people are the key to success: “We trust our people and give them responsibility in their work, stimulate creativity and taking initiative. We coach and train our people and reward excellent achievements.”
ERIKS is proud to be part of the SHV Family of Companies. SHV is a global family business with an impressive portfolio of companies with presence in 58 countries: SHV Energy, Makro, Mammoet, ERIKS, Nutreco, NPM Capital and ONE-Dyas.
55,000 people shape SHV, all sharing the same values and business objectives. SHV’s most important values are integrity and trust. Integrity means being honest, genuine and totally open in communications about all matters which concern the company.
ERIKS has decided to organize Master Data Management in a structured companywide manner, as a standalone organization, to be able to deliver sustainable business value. Therefore ERIKS is looking for a MDM Director who is able to set the future strategic direction and successfully lead the execution of the existing MDM plan with a dedicated team of professionals.
The MDM Director leads the Data governance organization as well as the Data governance council. He or she is accountable for the data definitions, data quality, and its compliance with ERIKS’ needs. The MDM Director actively connects with both business and IT to secure a successful roll-out of the MDM plan with full participation of the different stakeholders within ERIKS. The required change within ERIKS is actively managed and steered by the MDM Director. The MDM director reports to the Procurement Director.
· Sets the strategic direction with regard to MDM within ERIKS
· Sets the roles and responsibilities with regard to MDM within ERIKS
· Presides the Data governance council and escalates to management board when necessary
· Lead and ensures the implementation of data standards and policies within ERIKS concepts
· Provides guidance and coordinate/resolves data issues
· Oversees the MDM component in ERIKS’ IT initiatives
· Lead and ensures successful implementation of MDM related projects
· Manage the change processes at every level of the organization
· Set the strategic direction related to MDM within ERIKS
· Accountable for development and implementation of (and compliance with) data-related processes and technology
· Accountable for development and implementation ERIKS Data governance policies
· Reviews and resolves ERIKS data issues and as required escalates issues to the Business Sponsor
· Resolves/coordinates issues put forward by the different stake holders
· Leads and coordinates efforts for all ERIKS master data concepts to employ consistent data governance across ERIKS
· Leads and coordinates periodic data quality audits and data cleansing efforts
· Assists the product group managers and regions management team with required investigation and advice around data related initiatives
· Oversees the effective management and execution of the MDM component in all ERIKS’ IT related projects and initiatives
· Manages MDM related change throughout the complete ERIKS organization
· Experience and proven track record in developing and leading the implementation of data policies and principles to ensure that Product/Customer/Supplier Data is both acceptable and accurate
· Experience and proven track record in developing the definition of document business process flows, data standards, policy definitions
· Ability to serve as an escalation point from a data issues perspective
· Experience and proven track record in leading and managing a Data governance organization
· Strong analytical skills
· Experience and proven track record as a strong leader and change manager
· Experience and proven track record with project management
· Excellent communication skills, with ability to act as a mature sparring partner with Senior Management
About the procedure
Nicole Boevé, partner at Van der Laan & Co, is coordinating the search and selection for ERIKS.
If you have any questions, please contact Nicole Boevé at +31 35 5480 760.
When you wish to apply, please submit your resume and motivation through our website www.vanderlaanco.nl/nl/vacancies using the ‘APPLY’ button.